CSG has partnered with Alibaba Cloud to offer a comprehensive range of cloud computing services.
Alibaba Cloud provides cloud computing services for small and large businesses, individual developers, and the public sector in over 200 countries and regions with built-in security you can trust.
Over the last two years, Alibaba Cloud has been operating with two data centres in Australia and supporting local customers like Chemist Warehouse, The Iconic, and Fishpond. The goal is to make it easy to do business anywhere and empower companies to grow with the latest technology.
And right now, you can kick-start 2019 with a huge 30% OFF cloud server, database, and web application firewall services, all powered by Alibaba Cloud. See how your business can benefit from agile and powerful cloud services.
Why Elastic Compute Service (ECS)?
Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) provides fast memory and the latest Intel CPUs to help you to power your cloud applications and achieve faster results with low latency. All ECS instances come with Anti-DDoS protection to safeguard your data and applications from DDoS and Trojan attacks.
Deploy ECS instances with just a few clicks from the easy-to-use console and scale capacity up or down based on real-time demands. This means you only pay for the resources you use and avoid the need to procure expensive IT infrastructure and hire large network teams.
- Instance type: ecs.sn2ne.large
- 2 Core CPU
- 8 GB Memory
- x-86 architecture
- Intel Xeon E5-2682v4 / Intel Xeon(Skylake) Platinum 81632.5 GHz
- Sydney Region
- 40 GB SSD
- Up to 5x higher computing performance with Intel Xeon E5-2682 v4CPU (Broadwell) processor
- Local SSD cloud disk capable of 240,000 IOPS
- Maximum PPS throughout of 7 million PPS
Why Relational Database Service (RDS)?
MySQL is one of the most popular open-source databases in the world. As a key component of the open-source software bundle LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl/PHP/Python), MySQL has been widely applied to different scenarios.
- 1 Core CPU
- 1 GB Memory
- MySQL 5.5/5.6
- High Availability
- Instance type: 1 core, 1 GB
- 20 GB SSD
- An on-demand database hosting service for MySQL with automates monitoring, backup and disaster recovery capabilities.
- ApsaraDB for MySQL is the first cloud database that meets the requirements of security classification of information (level 3). Supports Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) to prevent unauthorized database downloads.
- Monitors memory and SQL resource consumption for threads. Helps users to quickly diagnose issues.
Why Web Application Firewall (WAF)?
Web Application Firewall (WAF) protects your website servers against intrusions. Our service detects and blocks malicious traffic directed to your websites and applications. WAF secures your core business data and prevents server malfunctions caused by malicious activities and attacks.
- Real-time monitoring
- Risk Control
- Attack Mitigation
- High Performance
- An easy to use services that provides a real-time monitoring of servers to ensure high availability
- Operated by professional security groups, WAF fixes zero-day vulnerabilities within 24 hours. WAF also supports multi-dimensional protection to efficiently prevent Challenge Collapsar (CC) attacks.
- Supports multiple business risk prevention features, including anti-crawler, anti-rush, and anti-sabotage protection.
- Offers detailed reports to ensure a quick, comprehensive understanding of the security status of the website.